Sunday, July 15, 2007

Based in Evil

The Dark Angel squad has officially slowed to a crawl. I highlighted a little bit on the gray and tweaked my highlight scheme.. thats about it. I've been fairly distracted with the Chaos Lord as well various naps to and Hercules: the Legendary Journeys viewings.

I also contemplated how awesome the 20 man Black Templar crusader squads are. 20 dudes is a lot of dudes. All kinds of close combat stabby action. Give 'em a chaplain and they get all fearless and super stabby. I may have to explore this later.

What I actually worked on today was the base for my Chaos Lord. There was a picture of it a dat or two previous that showed the 40mm base with the green-stuff rolled onto it and the star pattern cut into it. It is now fully painted and awaiting some dull coat and then layers of gloss coat to look all marble-y. So far I'm really happy with the way its been going.

(this is a fairly dark picture of the base - its a tad brighter and more vibrant in real life)
I think I'll finish the Dark Angel legs I've been procrastinating on and then paint the Chaos Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment