Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hghlights and Such

Man, I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel for titles. Maybe I'll get lucky once I move on past this con-sarn-it tactical squad. If any one missed a fuzzy photo of some boring parts in progress yesterday, here's one for today:


I've gotten the first highlight on the green done and all of the gray. Tomorrow I'll get the green done and start work on details. At the very least, I plan to have the left arms finished - decals and all.

OOH! And now a fun surprize! I am acutely aware that showing pictures of various marine parts is boring. So here is a photo of one of my more recent Khador models.

This is my converted Destroyer. It also happens to be my favorite. The yellow color is not nearly as out-of-control as the photo suggests. Chalk it up to my ineptness with my camera. Anyway, this little guy has seen his fair share of battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment