Saturday, July 14, 2007

Naughty Bitz

Well, I haven't really worked on my Dark Angels in a couple of days (though I did touch up some shading). However, I have made great progress on my Chaos Lord - actually, most of it yesterday as I didn't really work on anything at all today. He's ready to be primed once the green stuff fully cures. then I can move on to painting him up proper.

I'm extremely happy witht he way he's turning out. The actual conversion process took the better part of a day - due to hand tools. If only I had a Dremel. (note to self: buy Dremel at earliest convenience).

I decided to try something new with the base. I rolled some green-stuff across the top and carved a suitably evil pattern in to it. My plan is to paint it all marble or metal like and then make it glossy. Might be coll, might not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment