Saturday, August 4, 2007

Guys (Who Aren't) Dolls (They're Marines in Fact)

Smell that? That's the smell of progress mixed with another grainy photo... but overpowerd by a terrible title. My bad.


I've go the backpacks for these bad mama-jamas based. Gonna try to bust those out tomorrow.

I have also recently received an alternate marine to convert into my company master. i was kinda unhappy with the way I had modeled my old one in comparison to the way I was planning to build his command squad. He was all shooty with a combi-plasma gun and his squad was all assualty with a powerfist, power sword and two meltas. I decided I needed to change that.

So, I picked up a Black Templar Sword Brethren:


i've started a little of the conversion work. Mostly filing off Templar iconography. I've also removed the right shouldar pad (his right) for replacement with a platic Dark Angel one as well as to get easy access to the head for removal.

1 comment: