Thursday, September 6, 2007

Post moratorium = over

Yeah, so I haven't posted in about a month. Sorry. However, comparatively vast progress has been made. My 10 man tactical squad has been finished as well as there sweet, sweet ride.


SO, this is squad Valafar. Valafar was/is a demon who appears as a lion. Fairly appropriate, but mostly cool sounding. All space marine squads have to have a cool name - its the law.

It took forever to get the squad done, but not the Rhino. I gave up on two brush blending for my rank and file stuff and started plating with glazes for the purposes of highlighting. I gave this a whirl about halfway through the Rhino's highlights. I just couldn't keep two brush blending - especially when it didn't seem to be worth the effort. The results were very encouraging. I will be be switching to this technique for the rest of my rank and file Dark Angels AND I will explain how to do highlighting vie glazes in the near future.

For right now, I am trying to get the command troops done.

No comments:

Post a Comment