Monday, October 29, 2007

So. Tired. Of. Green.

There, I said it. I am so tired of looking at all of the stuff I have to paint green. However, I shall push on - due to the cool factor of fully painted Dark Angels and a promise to the little lady. As you can well imagine (based on my past expedience and this post) the Razorback is taking a bit longer than I'd like. All of those Forgeworld panals add a high degree of detail I hadn't anticipated.

However, I am going to intersperse some Cryx stuff that I have into the job list.

I just got all of the P3 paints that I need for my bonejacks, so I'll start there. I've got a Deathripper on deck. Its coming along very nicely (granted I’ve only worked on it for an hour or so).

ATTENTION:

If you have not tried the P3 paints, do so immediately. They are incredible.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment