Friday, April 1, 2011

Tyberos The Red Wake - FINAL!

After 17 days of nearly sporadic work, Tyberos is done.  It's been a fun ride and a special thanks to all of you who took the time to drop by and comment. 

And here he is in all his glory:





I'm not entirely happy with the pictures (as usual), but every time I get a little closer to what I want. Plus, I saw (and fixed) a couple of bugaboos.  But such is the nature of learning - if you're were perfect, there'd be no room for improvement. And nothing to live for.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Damn, that guy looks amazing. Great series, I enjoyed watching this guy come together. This didn't really stick out to me until seeing the completed mini - your choice of gray is perfect, it gives the impression of being the same shade of a shark's skin. It has just the right amount of warmth in it.

    I also really like that pipe on the base with chipped coating. I don't why but it caught my attention (but not in a way that its distracting from the figure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good,man. The amount of effort you put into it really shows.Only objection is that I don't really like the black rim of the base (looks too dull) but that's a personal thing. The rest looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love. TheDude better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauby man, that looks incredible. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn Laubs, really great work there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good god man... this is one of your best pieces, in my opinion... I seethe with jealousy. The green molasses type of jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. late to the party, but holy hell, that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful. Everything about it is stunning... like all of your work that I've seen.

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, is NOBODY gonna make this joke?
    *sigh*
    Ok, fine...I'll do it....

    Oh, man...he is JAWSOME!

    I'm sorry, but that needed to be said...
    I'll be damned if he's not jawsome, though...cuz he TOTALLY is...

    ReplyDelete