Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vindicator #2 and #3 - Day 2

Mo' progress!  I didn't quite reach my progress goal for yesterday, but I cam damn close. Damn close.

Anywho, the rest of the pre-assembly and most of the priming is good to go.

group shot of all the little components


I also did a quick fix for yet another problem with the dozer blade parts - there was a casting defect on the little struts that hold the thing on.  A little dip on what should be a flat panel.  Liquid green stuff fixed one set and then some extra details fixed the others.

There's a lesson to be learned there - the Vindicator Kit just ain't all that well designed.

Here's some white primer

the most important parts for tomorrow's progress
 I also spent some time cleaning off my little side shelf that I use for my WIPs.  Obviously not a lot of time since there is that second shelf mess.

Parts:  the Vindicator Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment