Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vindicator #2 - Day 10

Aaaaand were back!  My Malifaux break took less time than expected (yay!) and now it's on to the last of the three amigos.

Come to think of it, that would have been a good place to mine some tank names.  Lucky Day, Dusty Bottoms and Ned Nederlander?  It could work.

So, day 10 on the last Vindi.  Not as much progress as I would like, but still a goodly amount.  I think I'm approaching a little tank burnout and the fact that I just could not stop watching Community all day was also a major, contributing factor.

Chipping completed - using my 50/50 (approx.) mix of Dark Flesh and Black.  I like it a little red for extra contrast


Some precision airbrushing makes the two largest areas of metal a breeze.

And then I prettied up the little sensor do-hickies.

1 comment: