Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vindicator #3 - Day 10

Oh ho!  What's this?  Only one Vindicator for day 10?  Yes, friends.  It's all true.

I just don't want to deal with the hassle and tedium of detailing two large models at the same time.  It's too many parts to dick around with and it's so much stuff to keep in mind that it's likely I forget things (or make rush-based mistakes).  Plus, I'm coming up on an overdue switch back to Special Lady Friend's Malifaux Model from day 3 - lots of schedule considerations with alla that.

So I sat down and chipped up tank number 3 and then moved on to the start of the details.  Progress was a little stunted on day 10 due to sleepyness from lack of sleep and then further sleepyness from the suger-high crash induced by these brownies.  Also minesweeper.

It was helpful to have tank #1 handy to use as a guide to keep the level of chipping consistent.


And then I moved on to some of the details.  I focused on the extra bits cause that's all I had the motivation and concentration for.  I also decided against masking things off for airbrushing as I didn't want to wait.

1 comment:

  1. You are an evil, terrible, bad, bad man. I will TOTALLY be making those brownies. Jerk.

    ReplyDelete