Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vindicator #2 - Day 17

Day 17 is done and I'm just a hop, skim and a jump away from completion!
Soot and dirt/dust were added in the usual fashion.  I also hit the soot with a quick coat of an acrylic satin varnish to ensure that the lacquer dullcote didn't eat any of it.  I had some issues with that on the last tank.


Once that was dry, I hit all the parts with some ModelMaster flat lacquer spray.
Once the dullcote was dry to the touch I did all the remaining chipping/highlighting on the extra bits.  The main body was allowed to dry overnight.
Nothing I did on day 17 took too much time, so I prepped another of Special Lady Friend's Arcanists.  This time Casandra is on deck.  Once the green stuff dries, it's time for some priming.




No comments:

Post a Comment