Friday, July 20, 2012

Moving the Hobby Cave - Semi-live Blogging Starts NOW

Well how-dee-do dear readers!  I'm long over dude for a Legion of Everblight progress report.  So here it is:

It's all on hold for a while.

See, I got a job offer just three days after the last LoE report and, since accepting the job involved getting ready to move 1000 miles (not an exaggeration), my hobby time has been pretty slim.  Not because I haven't had the time, mind you.  I just haven't been feelin' it.  Lots on my mind and so forth.

Anyway, I'm less than three weeks away from the day all my stuff has to go in a truck so a big chunk of my free time has centered around packing.

Next up on that to do list is the hobby cave.  There's a lot in it and it's all pretty important to me so I've decided to pack it now to give myself more time than I need rather than pretend I'll pant something and put it off til the last minute.

I was about to start in when a thought occured:  maybe people would be interested in that process.

So the plan is to do some blogging before I get super busy with my upcoming massive life changes and do something hobby related at the same time.

First up, we have a Laubersheimer Industries world premier!





That's right everybody, my very first Youtube video.  I think it's pretty special.  But I mean that more in a Down Syndrome sense than in a "I genuinely believe this video is good" sense.


Hopefully this video gives you all an idea of the task ahead of me.

But wait!  There's more!!

I've also got a a few things boxed up in preparation:

Boxes and bags of models - painted and NIB

Some left-overs in the mostly cleaned out vanity case

Terrain!

Game boards!
Holy cats that's a lot of stuff!

Anywho, as I pack things up I'l document my progress and share it with the world.  Who knows? Maybe this will make someone else's cross country move a little easier while it provides me a much needed distraction.

1 comment:

  1. You are in desperate need of an organizational plan for your stuff, dude.

    Wow. *hugs*. I know this is a tough process.

    ReplyDelete