Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moving the Hobby Cave - Update #6

The Eldar tub filled in nicely, so there's the last little bit of my actual gaming stuff done.



I even got another whole box full.  There's a certain eclectic feel about the contests of this one, but I figure I have to open 'em all at some point anyways, so point unduly stressing about logical packing patterns.


Unfortunately, I got a little sidetracked with filling said box perfectly and I still have bits left to pack. Hopefully I'll keep it down to spreading them out over 3 boxes.


I also noticed I had stacks of decals lying around and collected them for tomorrow's adventure.


Now it's actually looking like progress in the Hobby Cave.


First order of business for tomorrow is to clean out some of the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment